Share Purchase Policy
This policy makes it easy for us to convince our investors that investment is an act of trust and it requires a set of rules.
Welcome to Startupore!
These policies outline the rules and regulations for the investors of Startupore, located in Khulna, Bangladesh.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept the terms and conditions and privacy policies. Do not continue if you do not agree to take all of the rules stated on this page.
1. Any Bangladeshi citizen above eighteen years is eligible to be a shareholder.
2. Above-listed shares are open for a limited time and to a limited number of individuals only.
3. Family members, friends and friends of friends of current stakeholders are allowed to buy shares.
4. Without reference and recommendation no one is eligible to be a shareholder.
5. Voting or Class-B shares allow shareholders to vote for management issues.
6. Non-voting or Class-A shares don’t allow shareholders to vote for anything.
7. Voting or Class-B shares don’t allow shareholders to control basic day-to-day company operations.
8. Not all the Class-B and Class-C shareholders are board members though they have voting rights.
9. Due to the rules and regulations Class-B shares doesn’t make you the legal owner of the company/company license(s).
10. Class-C shares have 10 votes per share and Class-B shares have 1 vote per share.
11. According to clause no. 10, Class-C shareholders hold the maximum power to make decisions on any issue.
12. Board of directors gets assigned by the shareholders upon meeting a few qualifications.
13. The qualification standards sets by the board of members.
14. Board of directors represents the shareholders of the company.
15. Board members decide what to do and what not to do.
16. Board of directors elect a chairman among them to lead the board.
17. Board of directors also elect a secretary to assist the chairman to run the board.
18. The chairman approves every decision make the board of directors.
19. As you can see, Startupore is not incorporated yet but still we follow the company act as many as we can.
20. As we follow govt. rules strictly, you are bound to follow the rules too if you wish to be a stakeholder.
21. As we accept deposits online we have to make sure the communication is secured and safe.
22. We always send share and stock-related important emails from the domain “@stock.startupore.com”.
23. If any of our emails go straight to your spam box and request you to open a file or click a link, we advise you not to do that.
24. Please contact us before you take any action on any instruction sent over the email and make sure we sent it.
25. We do not send any link or file. We deliver the data directly or we request to login into the account.
26. We may send you SMS notifications from the sender ID “Startupore” to your associated phone numbers.
27. We do not accept cash. If any of our employees request you to pay in cash please reach us immediately.
28. By buying stocks of Startupore we assume you are agreeing with all the legal policies of Startupore.
29. You are aware that these policies get changed or updated whenever the company feels right to do it.
30. Startupore holds the rights to change/update or remove any of the stated condition on this page.
31. You will always receive a copy of investment policy if any changes take place.
Legal Affairs Department,
Last Update: BST 01:03 AM | March 30, 2022 | UTC +6